BPSC Syllabus 2021 Updated. PDF Download
Hey ! are you Planning to Build your Career in civil Service and Planning to Start Preparation for Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Exam But you don’t have any Idea about the Exam And Syllabus. Do not to worry about i am here for you. In this Article (given below) covered whole syllabus of BPSC and Exam pattern. you can easily understand the syllabus and pattern of exam and also Download the Syllabus in PDF format.
BPSC Exam Pattern
There are Three Stage of Examination Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Interview.
- First Stage – Preliminary Exam : Only one GS paper with 150 marks.
- Second Stage – Mains Exam : Total four papers in Mains exam which consist total 900 marks.
- final stage– Interview : Interview or personality test consist 120 marks.
BPSC Syllabus 2021 : Prelims
The Exam of Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) consists only one GS paper with total 150 marks. The Exam will be of two hours.The Prelims exam Based on multiple Choice Question (MCQ). On the Below of this Article cover the all Topics of BPSC Prelims and can easily Note down or download in PDF format.
BPSC Prelims Syllabus 2021
- General Science
- Current events of national and international importance. History of India and salient features of the history of Bihar.
- General Geography and geographical division of Bihar and its major river systems.
- Indian Polity and Economy and major changes in the economy of Bihar in the post independence period.
- Indian National Movement and the part played by Bihar in it and also Questions on General Mental Ability.
To Download BPSC Prelims Syllabus PDF 2021 : Download Now
Check Now : BPSC Prelims Exam Books Recommended by Topper.
BPSC Syllabus 2021 : Mains Exam
Those who Qualify the Bihar BPSC Prelims Examination are eligible to Fill Form and do Exam for Mains Exam that is Descriptive in nature. Bihar BPSC Mains Exam Consists Total four papers with total nine hundreds marks. Here are the Details of mains exam Paper :
General Hindi : its only qualifying in Nature Exam, Aspirant has to get 30 percentage of marks it means 30 marks out of 100 marks to pass this.
General Studies paper 1 : This paper consists total 300 marks with 3 hours exam Duration. Modern History of India and Indian culture, Current events of national and international importance, Statistical analysis, graphs and diagrams are the main topic of GS paper 1.
General Studies paper 2 : The Aspirant has to cover Indian Polity, Indian economy and Geography of India and The role and impact of science and technology in the development of India.
Optional Paper : The Candidate Can choose one optional paper out of 37 subject mention on the BPSC Syllabus.You can see all the Optional Subject for BPSC.
BPSC Syllabus 2021 for mains exam: PDF Download
Check Now : BPSC Mains Exam Books Recommended by Topper.
Final Two Word ! All Candidate are advised to be keep in touch with us (www.biharnet.in). we and our team guide you about BPSC Exam Everything related to exam like Books, study Material, Class Notes, Monthly Magazine , Etc. If you have any Question regarding to BPSC Exam feel free to ask through comment. Our Team Will help you to achieve your Goal !
thank you !