|how to Apply for Caste Certificate in Bihar.|
RTPS of bihar state has welcomed to you to apply online caste certificate, resident certificate, income certificate (if you belongs to reserved category mention on Indian Constitution).
The Caste Certificate is the proof of you belongs to OBC (other Backward class), SC (Schedule Caste) or ST (Scheduled Tribes) of India.
the caste Certificate is help you to make OBC certificate, SC or ST certificate to get Reservation in College, school Government Jobs, scholarship for Higher Studies, Welfare scheme etc.
Eligibility to For caste Certificate.
- The Applicant should have Indian citizen.
- The applicant must have residing in Bihar State.
- Candidates must have above the age of three years.
- Candidates should have belongs to any Reservation Community.
Required Documents to Apply For caste Certificate .
To Apply For Caste Certificate in Bihar you must have the following Documents that help you to Apply for Caste Certificate : –
- Identity Card that issued by the Government like Adhaar card , Voter Card , ration card.
- or, Identity Card of school or college where you study.
- Two or three Passport Size photographs.(if they ask)
- Self- Declaration Form.
Method Of Applying For Caste Certificate .
There are mainly two methods that you can used to Apply for Caste Certificate.In the First Method we tell about “Online” Applying through Your mobile or Laptop/computer. In Other method is “Offline” you must have visit the nearest Tehsil or Block Office to Applying Process.
We Discuss the Both methods in details and step by step process.
How to Apply Caste Certificate in Offline.
To Apply for caste Certificate Offline you need to visit the nearest Block or tehsil Office to fill the Caste Certificate Application Form.
- Visit the nearest Block or Tehsil office.
- Ask them for Application form for Caste Certificate.
- Fill the All Necessary Details like your Name, father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date Of Birth, Full Address, Contact Information etc.
- Attached the Photocopy of Any Identity cards. ( if they ask)
- Recheck all the fill up information.
- verified by your Village or Local Karmchari.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Take the Receiving that help to get your original Certificate.
- Wait ten to fifteen days and once again visit the Block Office.
- Give the Receiving and take The Caste Certificate.
How to Apply caste Certificate Online.
- Visit the Bihar RTPS official Website.
- Click on Online Application Button pop up on Home section.
- Go to RTPS Service.
- then “General Administration Department”
- then Click On “Issuance Caste Certificate”
- Fill the all Details Carefully
- Upload the Own Photographs
- Submit the Form.
- Print Out the Application Id.
|RTPS Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply For Caste Certificate||Apply Now|
|SC List||Click Here|
|OBC List||Click Here|
‘Caste Certificate in Bihar’ अगर यह जानकारी आपको अच्छी लगी एवं Bihar से सम्बंधित सारी जानकारी पाते रहना चाहते हैं तो आप हमे हमारे Facebook Page को Like कर ले । “Bihar Caste Certificate “
|And Final Two Line|
Hy Friends my name is Praveen and I run this website for All Bihar Students. i am also a Bihari guy. So Any Update Related to Bihar GK (General Knowledge), Scholarship, Sarkari Yojana and Bihar Sarkari Job like BPSC BSSSC, Bihar Police etc. I will update information within 30 minutes. Please Visit Daily For Find Latest Information About Bihar.You can Also Like Our Facebook and Instagram Page. “Hume Garv hai ki hum Bihari Hai ! “
|Bihar Jobs||Click Here|
|Join On FaceBook||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Channel||Click Here|